Friday, November 10, 2023

Breaking/Spot News Story - Extra Curricular Activities of SC State Students

College campuses around the country offer students various activities to do, such as clubs, sports, marching band, choirs, student government, and community service activities. Knowing that SC State offers students these activities, I asked three SCSU students what do you do for fun while at college, what campus organizations are they a part of as well as what activities does that organization do, and what are their hobbies. I asked Amauri Allen, who is a senior communications major, what campus organization is he a part of/what activities does that organization do. He said, "I am a part of the Beta Delta, chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc. My fraternity is all about serving our surrounding communities and making the world a better place." I asked Chantelle Simpkins, who is a junior communications major, what she does for fun while at college. She said, "Some things I do for fun on campus are hanging out with my sisters. I usually go to events on campus like meltdowns or even games with them. I also enjoy going to the cafĂ© with my sister because it gives us time just to talk."


Amauri Allen



















Chantelle Simpkins



No comments:

Post a Comment

How to succeed as an athlete at SC State University?

Between homework, campus clubs, internships, and many other college related situations that athletes have to focus on, I wanted to know how ...