Thursday, April 6, 2023

Restaurant Review- Food for Thought!

The restuartant that I chose to review for this assignment is IHOP. The IHOP that my family and I went to is located at 2567 North Rd, Orangeburg, SC.

Here are exterior and interior photos of IHOP


                        Exterior                                                      Interior




Pictures of what I ordered, which was French Fires, Hash Browns, Mac andn Cheese, and a Fruit Bowl.



My family and I ate at around 8:30 pm on April 5th. When my family arrived at IHOP, the resturant  wasn't really crowded. It had at least two or more families seated inside. The first thing I noticed about IHOP's interior is the lighting. The interior lighting was low, but it wasn't so low that it bothered me. The interior design was simple, and the exterior also looked simple as well as the seating. The noise level in IHOP was pretty good to me. The music playing throughout the restarant wasn't too loud or too soft, and the acoustics were perfect. The service at IHOP was excellent and the server was very helpful and respectful. The food wait time was medium, so we didn't have to wait too long to eat. The food that I ordered tasted great to me.

I ordered French Fries, Hasbrowns, Mac and Cheese, and a Fruit Bowl. The drink I ordered was orange juice. The food was presented beautifully and everything looked very appealing. All of the dishes I ordered were warmed at perfect temperature. The fruit bowl that I ordered was missing watermelon and blueberry, but the server explained to me that the restaurant did not have enough of every fruit that was supposed to be serverd, which to me was very unexpected; Between the wonderful food, good noise level, excellent service, and medium wait time, I would recommend this resturant to other people. However, when it comes to sepcial events like birthday parties, graduations, anniversaries, I would suggest finding a differnet resturant to hosts for these special events.


To learn more about IHOP, click this link to visit their website

Click here to visit IHOP's website



No comments:

Post a Comment

How to succeed as an athlete at SC State University?

Between homework, campus clubs, internships, and many other college related situations that athletes have to focus on, I wanted to know how ...